Im not really sure what you'll find here. A bit of everything I guess, considering that's what my mind is. A little bit of everything that's dark and that's light and that's magical and realist. The optimist and pessimist can both reside in the same heart and I am living proof of this. -Dani<3
Something that really irks me about friends is that when I put myself down about the way I look, theyre always quick to tell me how pretty I am and how size doesn’t contribute to beauty…..
and then two seconds later, they cry that they’re ugly because they don’t look anorexic…
I need new friends.
Friendly reminder that:
- You are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- You are not weak if you relapse once
- You are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- You are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- You are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- You are not weak if you have a mental disorder
- Them: *Doesn't reply*
- Me: I regret this.
- Me: I regret everything.
- Me: I regret my whole life.
- Me: I regret every tiny atom from every star from every corner of the galaxy that crash-landed on this earth and created the prehistoric aquatic organism that was my first multicellular ancestor.
- Them: *Replies*
- Me: I will use this second chance in life that I've been granted to become a new and better person, for the good of humanity.